Hi everyone! I am Neriman,an ELT student from Istanbul University. I will share my experiences,work,activities and etc. with you through this blog. I hope you enjoy it.
Using Animation to Teach English
Bağlantıyı al
Facebook
X
Pinterest
E-posta
Diğer Uygulamalar
-
Powtoon is a website that can be used to create animation and it really helps to teach English.
Kahoot is an app that you can easily create and play educational quizzes. It is very fun and useful to use in a language class, it can make students more interested in the learning process. Here is an example of mine which is about relative clauses. Relative clauses
Here is an activity that is created using padlet,a platform that can be used in teaching english, to teach fruit and vegetables to young learners. Fruit and Vegetables
Pixton is a website that you can create comics! It is so fun to create and also helpful to use in education. It is so interesting not only for young but also for adult learners. You can see the comic below I created .
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder